Besides the face, the hair is the body part most often gets the attention and care. Hair on every person, it has a different type. And how to care are also different.
Here are the steps to know our hair type:
• One day before, wash your hair with shampoo.
• Take a tissue paper and press on the center of the head and then do well on the back of the ear.
If there is oil on the tissue paper, it means you have oily hair, but if not, then your hair type is dry.
However, there is a theory that is believed by many hair experts:
• Usually the normal skin has normal hair.
• Dry-skinned people, means having dry hair.
• If we have oily skin, then we will tend to have oily hair too.
• If you have oily head and dry ends, means that you have combination hair.
Oily hair is often associated with overactive oil glands due to higher hormone levels. On this hair type, hair on the head looks flat and dandruff, then because it contains too much oil, dust and dirt to be more easily attached. As a result, the hair looks dull and limp.
Basically, oil is a good thing, because it can protect the hair, so as not to overly chapped and dry. But, is not good too, if oil content, too much on the hair.
Here's how to care for oily hair.
• Wash your hair every day to keep hair clean
• Use a gentle shampoo. When shampooing, let sit for 3-5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly
• Use a toner or freshener hair so the hair is always fragrant
• Avoid using the conditioner from the hair root. However, use in the middle of the hair and massage gently
• Use a towel to dry completely after each wash
• Increase consumption of vegetables, and avoid foods that contain too much oil
• Do not comb hair too often, because it actually helps spread the oil through out the hair.
• Use 1 cup of lemon juice to massage your head and hair, and then use warm water to wash. Do it once a week.
• Do not use a hair dryer too hot and too often, because there are hair dryer side effects which can damage your hair.
Many things that you have to give pay attention when you have the oily hair and so be careful when you use the product that contain chemicals because chemicals damage your hair.
This type of hair, making the hair, become easily tangled, hard to comb, and very fragile. And sometimes hair looks chapped and unhealthy. The reason could be because too often care or treatment at the salon, too often colored, permed, or wash your hair too often. And it's all, it could cause oil content under normal and hair moisture is reduced. Other causes, it could be because of health factors such as malnutrition (kwashiorkor), anorexia, etc. and can also be due to very dry weather.
Here's how to take care of them
• Do not wash it every day. But, just wash it in 3-5 days, one time.
• Use a mild shampoo and use a conditioner after shampooing.
• Take 2 tablespoons of olive oil and honey, could be mixed with almond because many almond benefits for hair. After that, wrap in a warm towel for 30 minutes, then wash thoroughly. This activity, you should do it one time, per 3-4 weeks.
• Avoid painting hair, or curling in the distance is too close.
Combination hair is hair that has a combination of oily hair and dry hair. Typically, this type of hair, part of which is close to the scalp oily, while the dry ends. Here's how to treat this type of hair.
• Never use hot water when shampooing. Use slightly warm water.
• Although the roots of the hair greasy, but avoid using special shampoo for oily hair. Use a shampoo for normal hair.
• Do not use too much shampoo. Take a little or half of measuring, massage at the roots, and allow the foam to flow to the ends of the hair.
• Conditioner should be used on the hair shaft, and should not be done on the hair roots.
• Rinse the hair until it is completely clean after shampooing.
This is the kind of hair that is not greasy, but also not the kind of dry hair. Usually, the way the treatment was likely to be easier than other hair types. To keep it, you should not get too often doing the painting or curling hair. Wash 2 days, one time is enough, and use conditioner as needed.
Those are some tips to recognize our hair type. Hopefully by knowing the type of hair, we can maximize the care of our hair done.
Hair is like a crown for women. Hair is a symbol of confidence for them. So they will do anything to
Many people who have to accept the fact that they become a bald, every day, almost 10,000 strands of
Hair is a very valuable asset to us. Therefore we are always looking for ways to keep our hair, alwa