Stress is something that's being experienced by every person. Stress can be good or bad, depending on how we deal with it. And if we could not relieve stress, its not only damage the body's metabolism can also damage healthy hair; can even lead to hair loss or baldness. And here are a few things that might be useful for you, that are about stress management techniques.
• Eustres is good stress, this stress can usually be managed or can increase productivity in the workplace or in life. Eustres can stimulate the mind and body, and encourage creativity and innovation.
• Distress is the stress that causes physical and psychological pain. Many people become crazy or even suicide, when suffering from severe stress.
• Psychological (mental) as anxious for something;
• Physical (body), such as malnutrition, hard labor, and lethargy;
• Social, such as low social relations with others;
• Emotional, such as fear of something, feeling guilty, humiliated, and feeling depressed;
• Financial, such as lack of money or material
• Mastering your job well. Define clear goals and realistic. Wise in making decisions, and make priorities.
• Love yourself; do not always want to be perfect. Learn to admit mistakes and make the mistake as a tool for learning.
• Always confident and develops a positive attitude. Eliminate anxiety and see problems as a challenge or an opportunity.
• Identify what is the cause of stress and try to figure out the best way to handle it.
• Do exercise 30-45 minutes at least 3 times a week
• Talk about your anxiety and frustration to someone you trust.
• Meditation or pray that your mind was clear and quiet. Research shows that meditation or prayer 2 times at least 10-20 minutes will be useful in overcome stress and can increase work capacity.
• A balanced diet, maintain your ideal weight, avoid foods that are high in fat, salt, red meat. Eat lots of fiber (vegetables), try to drink 6-8 glasses of water a day, stop smoking habit, and dispose of alcoholic beverages.
• Get plenty of sleep (6-8 hours a night); lack of sleep will make you irritable and sick.
• Increasing confidence, always trying to enjoy your work, love and take care of yourself well.
• Balance of work and recreation. Do not bring your work to your home.
• Smile at least 5 minutes a day and make things better for others.
• Have a sense of humor and a healthy laugh
• Managing time wisely and appropriately; avoid activities that are not productive.
• Extend friendship with good comrades.
• Listen to soothing music,
• Take a vacation with regularly.
• Do not panic when exposed to stress, ask for advice from an expert to handle it, and try to always think clearly and positively.
That was some stress management techniques to relieve stress that you can use, whether for your health, or even to the health of your hair. But one thing you must remember, always make your mind quiet and peaceful, so your body is always in good health and fit. And you will always avoid from stress and hair loss will not severe.
Hair is like a crown for women. Hair is a symbol of confidence for them. So they will do anything to
Many people who have to accept the fact that they become a bald, every day, almost 10,000 strands of
Hair is a very valuable asset to us. Therefore we are always looking for ways to keep our hair, alwa