Here some hairstyles for oval faces that you can use to change your hairstyles, so you will not feel monotonous look. The characteristics of the oval face:
• Your face looks longer than wide.
• Your jaw looks round.
• Outline of your face looks like an inverted form of chicken eggs - your face is wider at the cheekbones. Simple forehead width (wider than the jaw)
• Part of your face should be divided to three equal parts, namely between the hairline, forehead, nose and chin.
• The distance between your eyes the same as the width of one eye.
• Your face no extreme characteristics. For example, you do not have very big eyes or small, mouth or nose.
Those are some examples of hairstyles for oval faces. Hope you like it and you can use it for your hairstyles reference. If you need hairstyles for rectangular faces or hairstyles for triangle face, please check inside this article. And if you need some tips for your hair care, you can explore this site.
Hair can be regarded as a crown for women and men, with the selection of the right hairstyles we wil
Afro hairstyles much loved by young people in the 70s. Maybe you remember Michael Jackson when he wa
Bob hairstyles never out of date. In fact, this year the trend bob haircut back with a touch of mode